Amidst the COVID pandemic, the rise of Online Learning has brought a drastic effect on the conventional method of learning and methodologies. The archaic approach seems unconventional now. Somewhere, we have become technophile for learning also. But, a dream does not become reality through magic; neither we have Harry Potter’s broomstick to fly around the globe nor an invisible cloak to circumvent the determination. It takes sweat and hard-work to reach the zenith. Here are some tips and hints for cracking UGC-NET ENGLISH exam:
- Divide the syllabus into chunks of small topics as the syllabus does not specify any Writer’s name or work. The Unit clearly mentions DRAMA, POETRY, FICTION etc which often seems a cumbersome to students.
- Since the exam happens in online mode, practicing online mock test series is an essential perquisite to command the swift for attempting online questions.
- Since UGC wishes to examine more than objective knowledge, critical skills can be developed by reading the texts and analyzing their critical interpretation.
- A student of Master’s degree is expected to develop the cognitive and critical skills to analyze the study pattern of the vast syllabus.
- Prioritize your Units. Approach towards the easier and simpler units like English In India, Language and its History, Research methodologies, Critical studies. A less burden is embraced by the students who finish their easier tasks primarily.