- STUDY MATERIAL AS PER LATEST EXAM PATTERN
- Questions in the from Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
The Material Plan by OSN Academy came up with an attractive offer of providing specially designed study materials for each and every unit of TGT English Literature. We provide you with individual study material covering full syllabus.
- Our specially designed study materials make your preparation process much simple than ever.
- Offer reinforces Easy understanding, faster grasping of concepts, time saver, less struggle.
- Study materials as of the previous question paper trends.
- We provide you with the best TGT English Literature materials at an affordable rate.
TGT ENGLISH SYLLABUS
Subject : English Lit SECTION 1- LANGUAGE
1. Unseen passage for comprehension.
2. Part of speech, Spelling, Punctuation, Vocabulary, Tense, Narration, Preposition Usage, Transformation, and Agreement.
SECTION 2- LITERATURE A. Form of literature B. Authors and Their Works
- William Shakespeare
- John Milton
- William Wordsworth
- John Galsworthy
Study Material Sample
History of English Literature – Click here for sample
TGT Authors – Click here for sample
Literary Terms – Click here for sample
Important Works – Click here for sample
Practice Papers – Click here for sample
TGT Exam Pattern :
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- The exam will be on (Pen & Paper Based), Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The time allocated for this Exam was of 2 hours.
- The Total Number of Questions will be 125.
- Maximum Marks for the Exam will be 500 (Shiksha Mitra -465).
- Each Question will be of 4 Mark.
- No negative marks for the wrong answers.