- Video Course as per latest 2021 pattern
- Questions in the form Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
The Basic Plan furnishes with the best TGT English Literature video classes plus test series. One can visualize up to 1000 questions in 60-hours video classes covering all important and essential topics and questionnaire of the TGT English.
- Video classes
- All the Key topics covered in the videos
- Video classes are conducted by the skilled professor
- Videos are Easy to understand, Hassle-free retaining the collaborative mode in videos to enhance the preparation.
- Time saver
- High audio and video quality
TGT ENGLISH SYLLABUS
Subject : English Lit SECTION 1- LANGUAGE
1. Unseen passage for comprehension.
2. Part of speech, Spelling, Punctuation, Vocabulary, Tense, Narration, Preposition Usage, Transformation, and Agreement.
SECTION 2- LITERATURE A. Form of literature B. Authors and Their Works
- William Shakespeare
- John Milton
- William Wordsworth
- John Galsworthy
Study Material Sample
History of English Literature – Click here for sample
TGT Authors – Click here for sample
Literary Terms – Click here for sample
Important Works – Click here for sample
Practice Papers – Click here for sample
TGT Exam Pattern :
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- The exam will be on (Pen & Paper Based), Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The time allocated for this Exam was of 2 hours.
- The Total Number of Questions will be 125.
- Maximum Marks for the Exam will be 500 (Shiksha Mitra -465).
- Each Question will be of 4 Mark.
- No negative marks for the wrong answers.