✅ Unit 1 to Unit 10 – Complete Online Video Classes (Full Syllabus)
✅ Paper 1 Video Classes FREE
✅ Notes/PDFs Available on OSN Academy App
✅ Course Validity – 6 + 6 Months Free = 1 Year
✅ Taught by Dr. Anurag Agarwal – NET, Ph.D. MBA Qualified | 20+ Years Experience
✅ Offline Videos Download Option
✅ Compatible with MOBILE (iOS & Android), TABLET, DESKTOP & LAPTOP
✅ One-to-One Interaction and Doubt Clearance
✅ Career Guidance
Full Unit 1 to Unit 10 Complete Online Video Classes
1. Unseen passage for comprehension.
2. Part of speech, Spelling, Punctuation, Vocabulary, Tense, Narration, Preposition Usage, Transformation, and Agreement.
A. Form of literature B. Authors and Their Works
LANGUAGE 1. Unseen passage for comprehension. 2. Usage, Tense, Spelling, Punctuation, Narration, Vocabulary and Idioms and Phrases.
LITERATURE A. Form of literature and figures of speech. B. Authors and Works
The Renaissance; Elizabethan and Jacobean Drama; Metaphysical Poetry; The Epic and the Mock-epic; Neo-classicism; Satire; The Romantic Movement; The Rise of the Novel; The Victorian Age.
1. William Shakespeare: King Lear and The Tempest.
2. John Donne. The following poems :
3. John Milton: Paradise Lost, I, II, IV, IX
4. Alexander Pope. The Rape of the Lock.
5. William Wordsworth. The following poems:
6. Alfred Tennyson: In Memoriam.
7. Henrik Ibsen: A Doll’s House.
1. Jonathan Swift. Gulliver’s Travels.
2. Jane Austen. Pride and Prejudice.
3. Henry Fielding. Tom Jones.
4. Charles Dickens. Hard Times.
5. George Eliot. The Mill on the Floss.
6. Thomas Hardy. Tess of the d’Urbervilles.
7. Mark Twain. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
Modernism; Poets of the Thirties; The stream-of-consciousness Novel; Absurd Drama; Colonialism and Post-Colonialism; Indian Writing in English; Marxist, Psychoanalytical and Feminist approaches to literature; Post-Modernism.
1. William Butler Yeats. The following poems:
2. T.S. Eliot. The following poems :
3. W.H. Auden. The following poems :
4. John Osborne: Look Back in Anger.
5. Samuel Beckett. Waiting for Godot.
6. Philip Larkin. The following poems :
7. A.K. Ramanujan. The following poems :
1. Joseph Conrad. Lord Jim
2. James Joyce. Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
3. D.H. Lawrence. Sons and Lovers.
4. E.M. Forster. A Passage to India.
5. Virginia Woolf. Mrs. Dalloway.
6. Raja Rao. Kanthapura.