PGT Online Video Course package and Books (Study Material) Package furnish with the Detail Research Content of PGT English Literature in Video Classes, Books, and Test Series. One can visualize up to 1000 questions covering all important and essential topics and questionnaires of the PGT English.
PGT / UP PGT English Books (Study Material)
- Complete PGT English Study Material (Hard Copy) Books
- Mentions All Topics in Details
- Design by English Literature Professor & NET JRF Ph.D. MBA Qualified Faculties
Fill Form and Download Books Sample
In this PGT / UP PGT English Course, You Will Get:-
- Complete Online Video Classes According to Syllabus
- In Each Lecture Mentions All Topics in Details
- Taught by English Literature Professor & NET JRF Ph.D. MBA Qualified Faculties
- Notes at OSN Academy App
- Course Validity - 1 Year
- You Can Access Offline Videos (Watch without Internet)
- Compatible for MOBILE (iOS & Android), TABLET, DESKTOP & LAPTOP
- All the Key topics covered in the videos
- Direct Connect to Sir
- Career Guidance
- Best Technolgy use in OSN App for Smooth Video Streaming
- Videos are Easy to understand, Hassle-free retaining the collaborative mode in videos to enhance the preparation.
- Time saver
Buy PGT English Books (Study Material)
Buy PGT English Online Video Class
Buy Combo PGT English Online Video Class + All Books (Study Material Hard Copy)
Post Graduate Teacher PGT / UP PGT English Syllabus
SECTION 1LANGUAGE 1. Unseen passage for comprehension. 2. Usage, Tense, Spelling, Punctuation, Narration, Vocabulary and Idioms and Phrases.
SECTION 2LITERATURE A. Form of literature and figures of speech. B. Authors and Works
- William Wordsworth
- John Keats
- Charles Lamb
- P.B. Shelly
- Charles Dickens
- Matheu Arnold
- Alfred Tennyson
- Thomas Hardy
- T.S. Eliot
- Kamala Das
- Mulk raj Anand
- Nissim Ezekiel
- Robert Frost
- Walt Whitman
- Ernest Hemmingway
- William Faulkner
- William Shakespeare.
- The exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The time allocated for this Exam was of 2 hours.
- The total Number of Questions will be 125.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 500.
- Each Question will be of 4 Mark.
- There was no negative marking for the wrong answers.