UGC NET English Literature
Important UGC NET 2021 Dates
UGC NET 2021 exam dates have not been released yet. Check tentative UGC NET exam dates 2021 below:Human hair Wigs custom hockey jerseys shop nfl jerseys best sex toy store wig outlet short blonde wig custom hockey jerseys dallas cowboys jersey nfl store human hair wigs near me custom jerseys wigs store custom jersey sex toy shop online custom football jerseys
When you choose English Literature as a career, then you might think to give a try in UGC NET English Literature test once in your life.
But, is it easy to kick the exam? How can one prepare for the exam at home? Is there any best UGC NET online coaching in India?
Many questions might strike your mind in just a single second, and you might be desperate to know “How To Score Well In UGC NET English Literature Exam”?
So, let me tell you some “Tips and Rules” which are going to work out a lot for you:
Rules: Know Syllabus and Exam Pattern
I would be like directly submerging into the big swamp blindly if you don’t keep syllabus on the mind. I agree, there’s a lot to prepare as the syllabus it’s is so vast.
To test and to know the student critical thinking and reading, creative writing, and different forms of the writing skills, the test is composed of comprehensions and questions. There exist a few other topics too which have equal weightage.
Figure Out Important Topics Which Have Good Weightage As Of Question Papers
After knowing the syllabus, figure out which topics are easy to mug up and which topics have the highest weightage.
- Chaucer to Shakespeare, Romantic Period, Victorian Period, Modern Period, Contemporary Period
- History of English Language
- English Language Teaching
- Indian Writing in English
The above-described topics are scoring topics in the exam.
Tips: Be Regular and Follow Timetable
- Prepare a timetable for the entire week and work out on strong and weak chapters.
- If you can’t understand any particular chapters, then find the best UGC NET online coaching in India. There are many online coaching institutes, but if you want a friendly-cum-ethics-cum-valuable academy. Then there exists only one academy; OSN Academy by Dr Anurag Agrawal with 22years of expertise in moulding the lives of students in UGC NET, IAS exams.
- It wasn’t about boosting up the institute. But it was all about the ethics-valuable-content one can bag during preparation through the academy online lectures, classes, hard-cum-soft copy materials, mock-tests, previous-exam-papers with solutions, live-query-sessions.
- English Literature has a vast syllabus, but one can quickly grasp the concepts by the academy’s online lectures, and daily-new-updates of topics.
I suggest you not to nap and catch the ship before it left.